Friday, July 6, 2012

homosexual MAN START LIVE NORMAL LIFE WITH TREATMENT OF REIKI MASTER VIJAY KUMAR BALI









Dear Friends Another miracle treatment 




Last month I got one 21 yrs boy who was suffering for many Negative energies and his life became hell and converting into homosexual He sanded a mail for help him for me it was also very challenging because that boys is also student and has not earning point and even cannot told to their parent about his problem his parent was very famous doctor 


I accept the challenge with blessing of Energies…..
Below I am showing mail which that guy has written in that I have deleted his name and address due to privacy 


------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



  Mail from young guy for his treatment........
We spoke on the phone a few hours back. My full name is -------------. I have been facing a lot of problems in life and would like your help in their solution. You enlightened me about the negative energies that could play havoc with our lifes and how reiki can be used to help .My problems started around April - May 2009. Since then my life has not been the same.


I told you some of the symptoms that I have been facing which are Depression, Less energy, Lethargy, No courage to face the world, No Drive to achieve something, Low sex drive, Sick thoughts about unnatural things and others we discussed. I have also had some health problems and have incurred losses in the stock market. I fear I am the victim of some negative energies and would deeply like your help in removing these.


I am eagerly awaiting your response. Please help me sir in bringing my life back on track. Also I would like to request you to respect my privacy. I am attaching my recent photograph along with this mail. Looking forward to hearing from you.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                     TREATMENT RESULT  WHICH CAN NOT DO MODERN SCIENCE  

I had Worked for this young boy and faced lot of up down in healing even one day I was also attacked by his negative energies and due to that I was suffered for three days  hospitalized in emergency  after three days I came out all this and started treatment with more stronger way and won the battle. It took almost one and half months now that guy is 86 % ok and trying to complete their studies which was block for one years… So I felt whatever 14 % left that will automatically clear by the time because their route cause is over. 


after six month i got call from this guy and he is very happy life and have a girl friend,  like to learn kundalini reiki due to see the power of reiki and doing very good in his study and going to higher study in England... 


So I thanks Energies and Saints to help me complete my challenge and this is something which medical science cannot do and have no idea,, we achieved in one and half month with blessing of reiki..……

0 comments:

Post a Comment