Tuesday, January 24, 2012

FIRST TIME HISTORY OF REIKI IN 300 YRS, DEAD BECOME ALIVE BY MASTER VIJAY KUMAR BALI GRACE OF REIKI



DEAD BECOME ALIVE  BY REIKI MASTER VIJAY KUMAR BALI WITH GRACE OF REIKI
This is One of Top Most  experience which Reiki Master Vijay kumar Bali got in 12 years Their practice Which He would like to Share all lovely friends/ Lovely Soul for Wellness of World and Tell the world how Reiki cure Death because Modern Medical Science worked only body and reiki is capable to work both area even where modern science has no idea how to control the soul, Soul is key of this body if anybody soul is suffering for long long time than suffering convert into diseases or  create such Karma which can come any life means this life or coming life and this is  system of soul journey and this body is temporary but soul is ever… until soul merge into God.  where reiki can heal and energies the soul even can give more age to this temporary body with Universal Life Force. (energies which needed to soul to stay in body )….

MASTER VIJAY KUMAR BALI SHARE HIS EXPERIEINCED ( PLEASE NOT MIND MY ENGLISH)
Now I am going to share my Wonderful experiences,. It is around one month back scene I HAVE Aquarium at my home  and there are many lovely fish, I cleaned the Aquarium water twice a week for many many month. This time when I am cleaning aquarium I saw one of small little unconscious and laying on the bottom of Aquarium  I felt she is not well and it happened many time with fish and after some time they became ok.  But when I brought out all fish to changing the water of Aquarium I found that fish who was sick was dead.  I felt very bad because it is morning time and I have not choice rather than throw out from aquarium for healthiness of other fish but heart don’t want. That Time I got idea why not I heal this dead Fish Even I have very very less confidence it will worked because I had given life to many serious ill person but dead I have no idea but i have wish to bring out this fish... she is member of my  family for long time. Than I started to sending healing to that fish which is laying in aquarium even my younger son also watching all this and he is only who is eye witness of all this. I didn’t took the photograph of dead fish because I have o % surety and I didn’t heard in the world reiki alive dead person… but some super power want I learned this also…. So that reason I was continue given session for that fish. 10 min. was over nothing happened but I was continue and after that I tired and healing stop and I got up closed down my session but fish was no activities than my mood of I went to market after half and hour when I came back I got surprised and that is my tiny fish was swimming with full flow now it is around one month she is still alive and healthy . so this show me reiki can do any thing and one question which is disturbing me can we give life with reiki dead person now I felt yes there is possibilities and this is first great Healing Experience which is done by master Vijay kumar bali and I felt it is first in  history of reiki in 300 yrs.. I didn’t share this because I wait may be this fish can die again but now it is one month so That fish got new life in same body which god has given so we can also give new life in dead body if we work seriously  this is practical experience which I learned by own in grace of Super power… Thanks all supper power and saint. Who give us great in name of reiki …


BY
VIJAY KUMAR BALI
www.reiki4universe.co.nr

REIKI MASTER 
MIKUO USUI REIKI
KARUNA REIKI
KUNDALINI REIKI
SHI-ZEN II
KHA SHAM SHAKEM

0 comments:

Post a Comment